Ads By CbproAds

my nursing history...

Monday, May 26, 2008

before 2002

Being a nurse is quite tiring but much more fulfilling. Honestly, I did not see myself being a nurse at first. This was not my dream anyway! When I was still a kiddo, I really pictured myself as a doctor (at least, nursing is still related to medicine!) or an accountant. That was why, i took up first, medical technology course. However, I realized my first course was not for me and nursing is making a boom at that time! Almost everyone have said that I shifted course because I failed my first one. In my defense, I did not honestly. In fact, my grades were fair enough! However, I could not blame them.


after 2002

Eventually, I transferred another school. Slowly did I notice that I have finished my nursing course and realized that nursing is the only course that I can reach my American dream. Right after I passed the board exam, another dilemma came up which was appalling. I was torn between finding a local job and taking foreign exams. I envied my classmates and friends who were already employed and earning their own money, so I decided to look for an employer locally instead. Apparently not until I realized that my classmates were slowly quitting their jobs to take their exams and there were some who went abroad already, it was too late for me because i could not give up my job. I found it useless if I quit after a year working because I would not be able to get an employment certificate. So, I decided to finish my commitment here where I worked in before i will take different exams. I can not risk the money that will be spent for the exams while still working. I can not guarantee to my parents that I will pass the exams.


2008

After waiting another year, it's time for me to move on. Right now, I have already tendered my resignation to the office but this makes me so sad. I'm gonna leaving my workmates and will surely miss them!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.