Ads By CbproAds

Nostalgia

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Since I became a fan of Old Philippines and Karaang Sugbo in Facebook, I have always wanted to write an article about the Philippines in yesteryears...

I'm really fond of reading these kind of articles. I like to reminisce the past especially my younger years. And it seems I was already born at the same time with our grannies...Here are some of the pictures I grabbed from these pages.




Oh...the picturesque view of the Cebu Capitol Bldg! What a nice view! The street was so wide then and still no traffic. Cebu Doctors' University Hospital was not yet existent so I guess, this was way before the 70's.





My all-time favorite beverage, Coke... I could still remember these old bottles. I think there are still few of these bottles circulating now in our local stores. Additionally, the model is one of the greatest actresses in Philippine history --Gloria Romero. Her beauty is so immortal!

















We used to have this kind of computer way back in 80's - 90's. And favorite was the Super Mario Bros.! *lol* My childhood revolved in this computer gadget and made those years one of the happiest moments of my life.















Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comments:

bambie said...

Great post!☺

Btw, I have an award for you over at my blog. It's right here. I hope you can grab it. Thanks in advance!☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.